IT Project Manager - PMP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our local client is seeking candidates to work onsite with their existing team as a Senior Project Manager. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Woodbridge, New Jersey area. Senior Project Manager candidates interested in managing key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan could have found the job they're looking for. You might be good at this job if you believe you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders by acting as a key member of the team. This position is also responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Submit your application now and learn more about this exciting opportunity!
What you get to do every day
- Colludes and communicates with stakeholders, developers, technical team members and designers
- Observes and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Works closely with the Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, QA Manager and Product Specialist
- Directs the daily stand-ups, seeing to it they are focused, brief, and timely
- Provide that the functional requirements are met, tracked, and achievable
- Contributes to identify, classify, and manage risk for functional improvement requests
- Confirms project with suitable ticket workflows and boards
- Aids to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Attends as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, clearing obstacles, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Operates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Registers and controls the sprint planning and grooming meetings and trails ticket assignments
- Teams up with Product Owner/Product Manager to see to it that the product vision and high-level business objectives are apparent and accomplishable
- Facilitates the creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Offers detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, project status, and risk assessments
- Develops schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Provides the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Supervises deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, tech lead, and Product Owner
- Convenes material from technical leads, business analysts, and QA leads into advice
- Manages project planning
- Lead the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- We are particularly looking for candidates with proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Prior success in project management, supervisory leadership, and operational management
- The person in this position should be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of PMP Certification
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Candidates with a Project Management (PMP) certification will be the best fit for this position.
- If you are flexible and focused, you can succeed in this position
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...