Employment Type: Full-Time
Oilwell Varco (NOV) is a leading provider of technology, equipment, and
services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers full-field
drilling, completion, and production needs. Since 1862, NOV has pioneered
innovations that improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and
environmental impact of oil and gas operations.
Technologies makes and supports the world s most advanced drilling solutions.
With a long history of manufacturing advanced drilling equipment packages think
top drives, iron roughnecks, draw-works, BOPs, and risers as well as complete
land rigs, we're constantly working to solve our customers operational
challenges. We're designing new technology and robotics that deliver increased
automation; expanding our training offerings to help our partners close the
industry's generational gap; and developing smarter, more advanced drilling
solutions for all types of land and offshore environments.
continually pushing our own standards higher to deliver the safest, most
efficient, and most reliable drilling solutions in the world. Join us as we
continue to power the industry that powers the world.
Rig Technologies is currently recruiting for a Warehouser to join our team
at our Orange, California location, the main responsibilities of this role
Receive, identify, store,
distribute, inventory, pick, pack, and ship materials, supplies, components and
equipment in the most efficient manner.
- Assist in Shipping or Receiving when needed.
- Read appropriate warehouse documentation to determine
items to be moved, gathered, or distributed or shipped.
- Move items to appropriate areas.
- Record amounts of materials or items moved into
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle
- Assist with maintaining inventory records by posting
materials received and disbursed, writing shortage lists and distributing
them as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe
- Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a
safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or problems to your
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Use scale to check and verify counts when appropriate
- Check parts for identification numbers
- Select parts as directed from bins and shelves and
accurately record these activities on proper picking lists.
- Distribute original and copies of picking lists along
with material to the appropriate departments staging area.
- Verify, identify and store in their assigned locations
any and all materials received from Manufacturing and Receiving inspection
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Associated topics: fulfillment, logistics engineer, logistics intern, operate, operator night, servicer, supply chain, trainee, warehouse, warehouse operation
Loading some great jobs for you...