Manager, Global Data Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Global Data Management Services to join our Global Business Operations organization.
- Identify, define and elaborate business needs, business uses and Global Business Operations (GBO) data management/data flow processes for globally relevant client/entity & engagement data and its relationship to globally relevant people data to enable the provision of efficient, timely and accurate data management services for globally available data
- Elaborate business requirements for global risk applications and support the Director in managing third party vendor relationships such as contract and billing review of data streaming services
- Manage the relationship between Global Business Operations and key stakeholders; help ensure business needs, communications, training, and support are appropriately coordinated and communicated to key stakeholders and constituents of the respective risk system and related processes
- Help resolve potential issues relating to the respective risk system and related processes
- Provide day-to-day business prioritization of changes and enhancements and develop briefing materials to present to internal clients
- Manage the process of deployment and implementation of new member firms
- Minimum five years of experience in data analysis and/or risk management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of KPMG's global risk management processes and systems and experience with their integration into the audit, tax and advisory business processes is preferred
- Familiarity of the client/entity and engagement data maintenance processes and data relationships that are required to support KPMG's risk management processes and rules is preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, communication and teaming skills with the ability to visualize and coordinate integrated business & data processes
- Strong data analysis skills with entity and engagement information subject matter proficiency and the ability to make the business process solution and data understandable and acceptable to GBO’s customers
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Loading some great jobs for you...