Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations - Sr. Implementation Consultant
Compensation: $71,570.00 - $122,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Campus Management Corporation is looking for Senior Implementation Consultants
who will be responsible for leading the implementation and training for Campus Management Corp. s Finance & Operations (CampusNexus Finance), which is based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. This includes in-depth participation and/or conducting the business requirements review, inclusive of the full leadership of the business requirement document deliverable. The Dynamics 365 Sr. Implementation Consultant will provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application and evaluate the customer s business processes against the standard Dynamics 365 functionality with guidance from the Principal Consultant.Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assists in pre-sales process and with pre-sales requirement discussions, as-needed.
- Drives the Business Process Analysis to ensure clients adopt best practices that streamline operations.
- As requested, conducts project reviews to ensure compliance with project goals and operability of solution. Manages the quality of the deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer s business requirements to configuring the Dynamics 365 and Campus Management applications to meet those customer s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, that those requirements align with business objectives while gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Dynamics 365 application and evaluates the customer s business processes against the standard Microsoft AX functionality.
- Follows the use of the prescribed Dynamics 365 implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements to express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Dynamics 365 application to achieve the customer s business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft AX application.)
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Dynamics 365 application.
- Responsible for conducting Dynamics 365 application demonstrations.
- Drives continuous process improvement in the implementation methodology and best practices.
- Handles escalated customer issues. Responsible for a transition to Support.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams preferred.
- Consulting experience in Microsoft AX application with a focus on business modeling and software implementation preferred.
- Finance and Accounting experience required
- 3+ years working with project teams in software installation, configuration, customization or implementation with an Accounting software package (Great Plains, etc)
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience conducting highly visible presentations, conducting formal classroom training and/or online/webcast training on software applications or in a technical field preferred.
- Understanding of Adult Learning practices and principles.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in order to explain all Campus Management products and services.
- Software troubleshooting skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven effective listening skills.
- Solicits different viewpoints; shares knowledge and insights.
- Ability to follow a project plan with attention to detail and follow through.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment.
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- Must be able to travel 50-70% and flexible to work additional hours at the customer site as requested.
Associated topics: business, business analytic, business intelligence, guidance, inspect, legal, monitor, refinement, regulation, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...